|Dewalt 770 RAS laser guide installation
||Have a question call, 859-494-0790 or
In addition to the installation instructions these steps
1. Remove the paper from the adhesive and install the B-14 bracket so
that the hole is over the screw. The angle of the bracket should be about
level. The kick back can be in or out of the guard but the knob should
2. Install the laser guide per the alignment instructions.
3. Attach the switch to the top of the guard.
4. Attach one cable clamp to the blade guard as shown
5. With the saw in the back position find a point about 1/3 the way down
the slide to mount the second cable clamp. Hold the wire by hand and move
the saw from front to back to make sure the the cable is not stretched
tight. Attach the cable clamp to this position.
6. Use the cable ties to attach the Laserkerf power cable to the saw power