|Hitachi C10FS and C12FSA laser guide installation
||Have a question call, 859-494-0790 or
In addition to the installation instructions these steps
1. Remove the chip shut from the base.
2. Remove the 4 screws at the back of the aluminum
3. Gently spread the two haves apart and remove the plastic deflector
4. Cut the top square portion of the deflector off a about
a 45 degree angle. This is to allow the laser beam to have clearance.
5. Re-assemble the chip shut and install it into the saw
6. Attach the W-3 bracket to the laser as shown
7. The slide should be pushed all the way back against the stop. The laser
should be mounted so that it does not hit the frame.
8. The following pictures are to assist you in positioning the laser in
direct line with the blade per the installation instructions.