These instructions are in addition to the installation information provided
with the Laserkerf.
| Rear mount
Also these models:
Hitachi C10FC & C2
laser guide installation
|Have a question call, 859-494-0790 or
1. The set up of the saw shown is representive of all the saws listed
2. Clean the area on the back of the dust chute with alcohol or mineral
3. Remove the cover of the adhesive from the B-2 bracket and press the
to the side of the blade guard as shown.
4. Find the correct position to mount the laser by placing the laser
directly behind the blade, see installation instructions, so the the beam
hits the divot in the wood.
5. Remove the adhesive cover and stick the laser the bracket.
6. Horizontal adjustment is on left side.
7 Align the laser per the instructions included with the Laserkerf.