In addition to the installation instructions these steps are provided.
1. Remove 1/2 of the protective covering of 1 of the 2 pieces of tape
on the bracket.
2. Place the bracket on the saw approximately as shown.
3..Move the saw down and make sure that the bracket.
do not hit anything. Turn the saw to 45 degrees and move the saw down to
check or clearance. If the bracket hit anything adjust the bracket.
4. Mark the position of the bracket and remove it from the saw. Remove
the remainder of the tape covering.
5. Re-attach the bracket at the marks made in step 4.
6. Remove the backing from the tape on the Laserkerf and
position the laser at the top of the bracket so that the laser beam is directly
behind the blade, the alignment instructions will show you how to do this.